VOIP (voice over IP)Make calls without worrying about high bills
An easy to use, all in one phone system – all while saving money
• Call recordings
• Automated detailed call reports
• Remote extensions and branches with IOS & Andriod app capabilities.
• Advanced IVR with call queues for inbound calls to ensure you don’t lose a potential customer.
• API integration into many CRM systems.
• Outlook and Office365 plugin with a click to call function direct from your pc.
• Agent tools like whisper, listen-in and barge in.
• Call conferencing features.
Hosted PBXA Hosted PBX is a cloud-based, virtual PBX phone system that delivers secure, reliable phone service for a business or organization through your Internet connection instead of a privately managed call controller or server that you own and operate yourself.
A cloud PBX works by connecting to your IP, or Internet phone, for its internet connection. So, you must have a VoIP or other IP system in place in your office in order to use a cloud PBX. ... This means that your calls are connected to their recipients over the Internet by the service provider.
Onsite PBXPremise based phone system
Generally, a premise based system is an onsite PBX or Key System hardware device controlling all aspects of call management for connected phones. ...
Dial tone is delivered by the consumer's carrier of choice to the consumer's hardware, which manages calls and call features.